1, Mucin glycoprotein and use thereof, RIKEN, EP20060796377
2, Method for fractionally extracting mucin and collagen, Jellyfish Research Laboratories, Inc., EP 2889305 B1
3, Continuous production method for decomposition product from water-insoluble macromolecular compound, Jellyfish Research Laboratories, Inc.,WO 2015098634 A1
1. Structural and physical properties of collagen extracted from moon jellyfish under neutral pH conditions, A. Miki, S. Inaba, T. Baba, K. Kihira, H. Fukada, M. Oda, Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 2015;79(10):1603-7.
2. Interactions between jellyfish mucin and hyaluronan in human chondrocytes, T. Takagaki, M. Sato, T. Kawake, T. Baba, K. Kihira, J. Mochida, International Journal of Biological and Pharmaceutial Research, 2015; 6(5): 351-358.
3. Jellyfish mucin may have potential disease modifying effects of osteoarthritis, N. Ohta, M. Sato,K. Ushida, M. Kokubo, T. Baba, K. Taniguchi, M. Urai, K. Kihira, J. Mochida, (98) BMC Biotechnology 9 (2009)
4. Structural analysis of O-glycans of mucin from jellyfish (Aurelia aurita) containing 2-aminoethylphosphonate, M. Urai, T. Nakamura, J. Uzawa, T. Baba, K. Taniguchi, H. Seki, K. Ushida, Carbohydrate Research, (344）2182-2187 (2009）
5. J. Uzawa M. Urai, T. Baba, H. Seki, K. Taniguchi, and K. Ushida, NMR study on a novel mucin from jellyfish in natural abundance, qniumucin from Aurelia aurita,Journal of Natural Products, 27, 18–823, 2009
6. A. Masuda, T. Baba, N. Dohmae, M. Yamamura, H. Wada, K. Ushida, Mucin (Qniumucin), a Glycoprotein from Jellyfish and Determination of its Main Chain Structure, Journal of Natural Products, 70, 1089-1092, 2007